This accessibility statement applies to the NetWise website. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- some of our online forms are difficult to navigate using just a keyboard
- third party media feeds such as Facebook and Twitter may have missing alt text and contrast issues
What to do if you can’t access parts of this website
If you need information on this website in a different format:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- call 0151 272 0104
We’ll consider your request and get back to you in 14 days.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems that aren’t listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, please contact us
This website is compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
Content that’s not within the scope of the accessibility regulations
PDFs and other documents
The accessibility regulations do not require us to fix PDFs or other documents published before 23 September 2018 if they’re not essential to providing our services. For example, we do not plan to fix documents for meetings that took place before 23 September 2018, newsletters published before 23 September 2018.
Any new PDFs or Word documents we publish will meet accessibility standards.
What we’re doing to improve accessibility
We review our website for improvements in accessibility on a twice yearly basis and will make updates to the site when required. ,
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 23rd September 2020. It was last reviewed on 7th July 2021.