NetWise UK Complaints Policy
At NetWise UK, we are committed to providing high-quality online services to Councils across the United Kingdom. We value your feedback and take your complaints seriously. This Complaints Policy outlines the procedures for lodging a complaint and how we will address and resolve your concerns in a fair and timely manner.
This policy applies to all clients of NetWise UK, who wish to file a complaint about our online services, including websites, domain registration and email services.
3. How to File a Complaint
Clients who wish to file a complaint should follow these steps:
- Step 1: Contact our Customer Support Team: In the first instance, we encourage you to contact our Customer Support Team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0151 272 0104 . Our support team will make every effort to resolve your issue promptly.
- Step 2: Formal Complaint Submission: If you are not satisfied with the response or resolution provided by our Customer Support Team, you may submit a formal complaint in writing. Send your written complaint to:
NetWise UK Complaints Department 44 Hardshaw Street, St Helens, Merseyside WA10 1JN. Please include the following information:
- Your contact information (name, address, phone number, and email).
- A detailed description of the issue or complaint.
- Any relevant documentation or evidence.
4. Complaint Review Process
Upon receipt of your formal complaint, NetWise UK will initiate a review process as follows:
- Acknowledgment: We will acknowledge your complaint within seven business days of receiving it.
- Investigation: Our complaints team will thoroughly investigate the matter, including reviewing any documentation provided.
- Resolution: We will aim to resolve your complaint as quickly as possible, typically within twenty eight business days. If the resolution process requires additional time, we will inform you of the expected timeframe.
If you are not satisfied with the resolution provided by NetWise UK following the initial complaint review, you may request an escalation. To escalate your complaint, please contact our Complaints Department at email@example.com
6. External Mediation
If, after following our internal complaints process, you remain dissatisfied with the resolution, you may seek external mediation or arbitration services. NetWise UK will cooperate in any such mediation or arbitration process as required.
7. Feedback and Continuous Improvement
We value your feedback and use complaints as an opportunity for continuous improvement. Your complaints and suggestions help us enhance our services to better meet your needs.
NetWise UK is committed to maintaining the confidentiality of all complaints and related information, in accordance with applicable data protection laws and regulations.
9. Contact Information
For inquiries related to this Complaints Policy or to file a complaint, please use the following contact information:
NetWise UK Complaints Department 44 Hardshaw Street, St Helens, Merseyside WA10 1JN.
Phone: 0151 272 0104
10. Review and Revision
This Complaints Policy will be reviewed regularly to ensure its effectiveness and compliance with legal and regulatory requirements. NetWise UK reserves the right to make revisions as necessary.
Effective Date: 23rd August 2023
At NetWise UK, we are committed to providing you with the best possible service and addressing your concerns promptly and fairly. Thank you for choosing NetWise UK as your online service provider.